So, I've been neglecting the blog as of late. Life has been busy. But, I am going to fill in the blanks one of these days very soon. Lots of pictures to share!
Since I've been writing for Today's Mama for several months, I've been asked to share my bucket list on my personal blog. What a great way to take some perspective on life when we get bogged down in the day to day business of our lives. Here is what I came up with:
- Live by a beach for a time in my life.
- Get a tan (it has seriously been that long).
- Reunite with college/high school friends who I sadly only “see” on Facebook.
- Visit my brother in NY.
- Spend a Hawaiian vacation with my family.
- See Ellen Degeneres live.
- Make a big change with my hair - big, people!
- Live in a place where I can have my own swimming pool.
- Buy a piano and start playing again.
- Go to Italy and Portugal and get in touch with my roots!
- Host a beautiful and delicious Thanksgiving dinner.
- Surprise someone with an awesome (surprise) birthday party.
- Have some of my work published!
- Take a cooking class.
- Make cinnamon rolls from scratch….mmmmm.
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.